Sleeps 9-14 – No Reservation Fees!
Come find everything you have been looking for in a vacation get-a-way!
Madelaine's Beach House is a magnificent contemporary beach home, thoughtfully designed, with an open floor plan, sporting open beam ceilings, large rooms, and windows that frame wonderful ocean and river views. The adjacent sandy beach is protected, private, and provides a vast canvas for you to orchestrate your dream vacation. The home is easy walking distance to Yachats Village and just a 2 mile drive to Cape Perpetua.
This beautiful 3600 square foot home provides ample space for a family vacation, reunion or holiday gathering, or perhaps a group of knitters, quilters, or readers. Several small weddings, anniversaries and birthdays have been celebrated at Madelaine's. The house has room to spread out so you can enjoy fun times with family or friends while maintaining a division of space that will satisfy your desire for solitude or private moments with someone special. Enjoy ocean and river views from the living room, dining room, and both front decks, Open the windows and breathe in the fresh ocean air. Relax in the private patio retreat surrounded by the home's beautiful perennial gardens. This enclosed yard offers additional privacy.
Exquisite furnishings allow ultimate relaxation. No futons or pull out couches, just ultra comfy beds, perfectly suited for your family or group. All the amenities are present, including a well-stocked kitchen, 2 dining tables that seat 14, Wifi , 3 TVs, and a DVD player.
In the evenings on the deck you will want to listen to the sounds of the ocean as you view the charming lights of the Village as well as the stars shining above.
This home may be rented in the off-season without Bedroom #4 and #5 for a lower rate.
$350 / night - June 16 - Sept 15 - Peak Season
$250 / night - Sept 16 - June 15, excluding holidays - Off Season
Peak rates apply to all major holidays .
Main Part of house off-season only - Sleeps 9 - $199/night
10.8% local lodging tax
Housekeeping - $120
$200 refundable damage deposit
Pets fee - $55.40
Maximum occupancy - 14
Vehicles permitted- 5
Two night minimum - Three night minimum on holidays
- Living Room with pellet stove (we supply pellets), dining table and 4 chairs, big screen TV, Wifi, CD Player,
DVD Player, French Doors open onto deck, ocean views
- Great Room with comfortable seating and Dining Area with dining table seating for 6-10, ocean views
- Kitchen, fully equipped
- Bedroom #1 with King bed and separate sitting area, TV in armoire, and a door leading
to the private patio/backyard
- Bathroom #1, hall bathroom with soaking tub and separate shower
- Bedroom #2, with Queen bed with beautiful view of backyard
First Level (Street Level, no stairs):
To the left:
- Bedroom Suite:
Bedroom #3 with 2 Queen beds, pedestal sinks, and a large walk in shower,
sitting area, and patio door to private patio and beautifully landscaped private yard
To the right:
- Den with TV, games, books, puzzles
- Bedroom #4 with Full bed and chaise lounge
- Bathroom #3, hall bathroom with pedestal sink and large jetted tub
- Bedroom #5 with twin over full bunk bed
- Laundry Area with Washer/Dryer
- Pet friendly, fenced side yard
- Weber Propane BBQ
- Linens/paper products/cleaning supplies provided
Madelaine's Beach House Photos
Click on a photo to start the slideshow.
To view thumbnails under the main slide photo, click the 9-dot
icon in the top right corner of the slideshow screen.