Sleeps 6 – No Reservation Fees!
The Bob Creek Cabin is a surprisingly modern cabin, just across the road from the crashing waves of Bob Creek Beach, a beach famous for its world class agate hunting, tide pools, secret caves, and spectacular sunsets.
This architect-designed cabin is nestled beside Bob Creek, in a forest of spruce, fir and shore pines, providing serenity and a delightful blend of comfort and aesthetic detail. Enjoy cooking in the cabin’s full kitchen and dine al fresco on the outdoor deck, or cozy up to the Morso wood burning stove. This stylish cabin has all the comforts of home with WIFI, smart TVs, board games, a shuffleboard table, and a hot tub.
The Bob Creek Cabin is located 5 miles south of downtown Yachats, on the Siuslaw National Forest, with countless outdoor activity choices. On the property, explore Bob Creek and possibly spot its elusive river otter family, or stroll across the street to the beach to explore tide pools and catch the sunset. The surrounding area is abundant in scenic hiking trails and must-see spots such as Thor’s Well (2.6 mi), Cape Perpetua (2.9 mi), Devil's Churn (3.4 mi) and the iconic Heceta Head Lighthouse (8.5 mi). At the Bob Creek Cabin, you’ll discover why visitors and locals alike find Yachats to be a magical place.
PLEASE NOTE THESE KEY DETAILS:
This main cabin shares the property and a common driveway
with a separate, completely detached studio cabin next to it, which is also a SeaNik rental. The two rentals also have separate parking areas; 2 vehicles are permitted for the main cabin
. The studio can be rented separately be visiting VRBO listing #2717520. Also, there is no cell service
at Bob Creek so WIFI must be used to make calls.
Video - Driveway to Bob Creek Cabin
Video - River Otters in Bob Creek
$325 / night - Memorial Day weekend - September 30
$225 / night October - up to Memorial Day weekend
(Peak rates apply for New Year's, Spring Break, Thanksgiving Break, Christmas Break, Veterans Day Weekend, Presidents' Day Weekend, and MLK Weekend.)
9.5% local lodging tax
Housekeeping - $150 plus tax
Maximum occupancy - 6
2 vehicles permitted
No smoking or pets
Two night minimum - Three night minimum on holidays.
- Master Bedroom with Queen Bed and Alexa
- Second Bedroom with Smart TV (Roku only) and adjoining half bath and Alexa
- Fully equipped kitchen - microwave, refrigerator, induction stove/oven (please use only the cookware provided) Keurig coffee maker (we supply the first 6 pods.)
- Dining area – seats 6.
- Living room – Queen size Sleeper Sofa, 50” Smart TV with Soundbar (Roku only) Shuffleboard, Small Woodstove (we supply the first bundle and only small wood will fit in our stove. Please do not use Duraflame or anything like it in our stove - use with caution if you have small children)
- Books and Games
- Common Bath with shower stall only, sink and Bidet Toilet
- Linens and paper products provided
- Wonderful large deck with picnic table
- Hot tub
- Easy beach access just across the street
Bob Creek Cabin Photos
Click on a photo to start the slideshow.
To view thumbnails under the main slide photo, click the 9-dot
icon in the top right corner of the slideshow screen.