Sleeps 6 – No Reservation Fees!
Enjoy this affordable and well cared for two-story home that sleeps six. Neptune's Nest is located in a quiet neighborhood,
and works well for those looking to get away from it all. This comfortable home is also a great price for up to six people.
The neighborhood pool, hot tub and tennis courts are open and available seasonally Memorial Day thru Labor Day. Pool and hot tub facilities will be closed this year - 2021."
Two Minute Video
"The house was very comfortable and we had everything we needed. It's a pretty location and deer came by daily. The location is great! It's an easy walk to town and great restaurants and to the beach and river. Yachats is a wonderful little town, and Neptune's Nest is a great place to stay. We recommend it!" - Sally O.
$175 / night - Memorial Day weekend - September 30
$150 / night - October - up to Memorial Day weekend
(Peak rates apply for New Year's, Spring Break, Thanksgiving Break, Christmas Break, Veterans Day Weekend, Presidents' Day Weekend, and MLK Weekend.)
10.5% local lodging tax
Housekeeping - $80 plus tax
Pet Friendly – $50 plus tax (2 dog limit - dogs must be on a leash)
Maximum Occupancy – 6
Vehicles permitted – 2
Two night minimum - Three night minimum on holidays.
"It was a very nice stay. Very home like feeling. Did not want to leave." - Donald C.
- Living Area – 25" color satellite TV – DVD/VHS player, wood stove, and secret play area for kids
- Fully equipped kitchen – Refer/Freezer, Range/Oven, Dishwasher, micro, all small appliances
- Dining Area – seats four
- Bedroom #1 – Queen Bed
- Bedroom #2 – Full-size Bed
- 2 Window bench style sleeping areas
- 1.5 baths – upstairs bath has shower/tub combo, ½ bath downstairs
- Peaceful deck area
- Single car garage
- Charcoal BBQ
- Linens, paper and cleaning products provided
- Resort swimming pool, hot tub and tennis courts open seasonally – July 1st through Labor Day. Pool and hot tub facilities will be closed this year - 2021."
"Our experience at Neptune's Nest was fantastic! Couldn't beat the location; within walking distance to beaches and town. The house is in a nice quiet neighborhood and we had everything we needed. Thanks Neptune's Nest!" - Megan L.
Neptune's Nest Photos
Click on a photo to start the slideshow.
To view thumbnails under the main slide photo, click the 9-dot
icon in the top right corner of the slideshow screen.