Sleeps 8-10 – No Reservation Fees!
Welcome to Surf View! This home has an abundance of comfort and view. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac right at the mouth of the Yachats River, you can experience both river wildlife and ocean aquatic life right from your front windows! Surf View has a private path to the beach and is an easy walk to town. Truly, this home has all you need!
Two Minute Video
"We loved our stay at Surfview. Everything was perfect from the location to the abundance of dog toys. We celebrated my 60th birthday with family and the home was ideal for us. We were amazed by the well-stocked kitchen--making birthday dinner for 10 people was a breeze! My dogs loved all the toys and at one time I found both of them laying in the toy basket, just trying to chose from the variety of "squeakiness." Location was awesome, loved the river and ocean view with a quick walk to the store and local eateries. Nikki and Archie were great with quick responses to our questions and needs. We will definitely be back!" - Peggy D.
$375 / night - Memorial Day weekend - September 30
$225 / night - October - Memorial Day weekend
Peak rates apply to all major holidays and Spring Break.
10.8% local lodging tax
Housekeeping - $80
$100 refundable damage deposit
Pets fee - $55.40
Maximum occupancy - 8-10
Vehicles permitted- 4
Two night minimum - Three night minimum on holidays
"We have been staying in Yachats several times a year for 20 years now and have found a new favorite place to stay. This home is comfortable with amazing views and absolutely everything you could need. Nikki and Archie couldn't be more helpful. We will definitely be back." - Lisa W.
- Fully equipped, well-stocked kitchen - refer/freezer, oven/range, micro, dishwasher, all small appliances, condiments & spices provided.
- Beautiful Yachats River and Ocean view dining room with comfortable seating for eight
- Family room - 42" flat screen color satellite TV/DVD; wood stove, firewood provided
- Living room - 52" flat screen color satellite TV/DVD; couch with double hide-a-bed pull out
- Master bedroom - Queen bed with adjacent bathroom
- Second bedroom - Queen bed
- Third bedroom - Two sets of bunk beds
- Guest bathroom - Shower/tub combo
- Phone for local calls
- Library of Movies and Books
- Pet friendly, fenced side yard
- Weber BBQ
- Linens/paper products/cleaning supplies provided
"This beach property is wonderful for families! It is located on a quiet street with a secluded beach, great for beach-combing. The kitchen is better stocked than any other property I have ever rented and there is a gracious selection of movies, books, and games. The views from the large windows are wonderful. Would stay here again in a heartbeat!" - Cindy
Surf View Photos
Click on a photo to start the slideshow.
To view thumbnails under the main slide photo, click the 9-dot
icon in the top right corner of the slideshow screen.
"The house is very comfortable and nicely decorated. The house is so well stocked - you'll find everything you need for a pleasant stay. The view is stunning. All in all, we had a terrific stay and look forward to returning." - Amy C.
"We love the Surf View house! We've stayed there both times we've been to the Oregon Coast! It's the best!" - B.S.D.