Sleeps 8 – No Reservation Fees!
Let the sound of crashing waves and pounding surf soothe your soul at “Surfside.” This classy 2 story – 3-bedroom 3-bath home (with additional sleeper sofa in the den) is thoughtfully designed with a comfortable division of space that is perfect for a larger family or small group. Surfside is located on the historic 804 Trail just steps away from Smelt Sands Beach. You may explore the 1.3-mile trail either to the north or south. Dogs are welcome to join you on a leash.
Loaded with fun for all ages, Surfside is a beach lover's dream home. Our kitchen is fully furnished to prepare gourmet meals while you gather around our ocean view dining table that seats 10. Dramatic sunsets can be viewed right from the living room windows. Open the window at night and be lulled to sleep by the rhythmic sound of the surf. Kids young and old will enjoy the many amenities at Surfside including a game room complete with a Pool Table, Ping Pong Table, and Foosball. Relax in the hot tub after a day of exploring to top off a perfect day. There is simply no shortage of fun and discovery at Surfside!
Please note: The garage is the game room, so there is no parking available inside.
Three Minute Video
"Very nice home, great views, lots of open space in living area to watch the ocean, visit etc... Would stay here again. Deck facing the ocean was nice to sit on and felt comfortable keeping the windows open at night to hear the surf." - Denise
$225 / night - October - Memorial Day weekend - 15% discount for any stay of 3 or more nights in the off season
$550 / night - Memorial Day weekend - September 30
(Peak rates apply to all major holidays and Spring Break.)
10.8% local lodging tax
Housekeeping - $200 plus tax
Dog Friendly - please inquire - $50 plus tax
Hot Tub fee - please inquire - $75 plus tax
Maximum occupancy - 8 adults
Two night minimum - Three night minimum on holidays.
Linen and towels provided.
Paper and cleaning products provided.
Maximum Vehicles - 4
"Great place to take a large family! I took my kids, nieces and nephews. Very family friendly! Great location, plenty of space, beautiful views, and comfortable beds!" - Julie
- Fully equipped kitchen - refer/freezer, range, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster, dishwasher.
- Living area - Flatscreen CableTV has built-in Amazon Prime, Hulu and Netflix (with own subscription), DVD player, two couches, gas fireplace with two easy chairs. Stereo System with iPod dock.
- Dining area seats 10 with additional bar seating in the kitchen.
- Dramatic Oceanview Master Bedroom Suite with large walk in closets and adjoining "Bathroom Suite" The Bathroom Suite has "His & Hers" sinks/toilets and a jacuzzi tub as well as a large walk in shower. This bedroom also has an ocean view deck off of it.
- Den with queen size sleeper sofa – Cable TV and comfortable seating.
- Common Full Bathroom - Tub/shower combo.
- Laundry Room - washer/dryer.
- Bedroom Suite with ocean views– Queen Bed, Flatscreen Cable TV, Wet Bar and table with 4 chairs.
- Bedroom #2 downstairs - Queen Bed, with additional twin trundle bed.
- Large 3/4 Bathroom - shared by both bedrooms downstairs with large walk in shower.
- Hot tub – with shields from the wind.
- Game room located in the garage - Pool table, Foosball and Ping Pong table.
- Books and games
- Gas BBQ Grill
- Electronic Organ for music lovers!
- Wraparound Oceanview deck!
"This house was ideal for our family to celebrate a 60th birthday. We started out each morning sitting along the windows, drinking coffee and watching the waves on the rocks. We explored the coastline during the day, and made group dinners at night. The kitchen was spacious enough for the cooks, and the game room was a great place for the competitive ones. We will return again someday!" - TravelinMom
Click on a photo to start the slideshow.
To view thumbnails under the main slide photo, click the 9-dot
icon in the top right corner of the slideshow screen.