Sleeps 6 – No Reservation Fees!
Villa Rilassante or "relaxing villa" in Italian, is a warm and inviting home perched above the sweet town of Yachats. The house is fully furnished with all the modern conveniences. Stay cozy on cooler nights by the fire or enjoy a soak in the claw foot tub. You'll find plush down or alternative down comforters on each bed for a comfortable night's sleep. The kitchen is appointed with Travertine countertops and all of the amenities you will need for home cooked meals. Hardwood, cork and heated slate floors complete the feel.
Nestled among the trees you will have beautiful ocean, bay and mountain views. Relax on the wraparound deck with a glass of wine and enjoy the sunsets. You will never want to leave!
Two Minute Video
"This lovely home boasts an amazing view of the Yachats River inlet and the ocean beyond. The open floor plan and nicely appointed kitchen are so inviting, and the bedrooms are cozy and offer very comfortable beds. This is one of my favorite home rentals ever!!" - Cindy
$180 / night - Memorial Day weekend - September 30
$139 / night - October - Memorial Day weekend
Peak rates apply to all major holidays and Spring Break.
10.8% local lodging tax
Housekeeping - $80
$100 refundable damage deposit
Maximum Occupancy – 6 unless under age six
Vehicles permitted – 2 strictly enforced
Two night minimum - Three night minimum on holidays.
No pets allowed.
- Fully equipped, well-stocked kitchen - refer/freezer, oven/range, micro, dishwasher, all small appliances, some pantry items and spices provided.
Beautiful mountain, bay and ocean view from the picture windows.
- Living room - 42" flat screen color cable TV/DVD; stereo system, fireplace ( please ask about firewood availability) comfortable seating. Twin bed near view windows.
- Dining area seat up to six - additional seating at the bar.
- Master bedroom - Queen bed.
- Second bedroom - One double and one twin bed.
- Third bedroom - comfortable futon with adjoining deck.
- Full bathroom - Large walk in tile shower with dual shower head. Clawfoot tub.
- Large propane BBQ.
- Wraparound deck with patio table and chairs. Enjoy the sun and ocean view!
- Tranquil, private backyard.
- Foyer entryway with additional seating and heated slate floors.
- Linens/paper products/cleaning supplies provided.
Villa Rilassante Photos
Click on a photo to start the slideshow.
To view thumbnails under the main slide photo, click the 9-dot
icon in the top right corner of the slideshow screen.