Sleeps 8 – No Reservation Fees!
River Bend House is nestled into the bank where the Yachats River bends and flows into the Pacific Ocean in the quaint village of Yachats.
The living room is lined with windows, which provide abundant natural light and amazing views of the water. Relax on the couch and watch the resident bald eagles hunt for fish on the beach or catch a glimpse of the elusive kingfisher without leaving the comfort of home. Spend the day hiking in the miles of lush forest surrounding the area. The house is minutes from Siuslaw National Forest / Cape Perpetua (1.9 miles) and Thor’s Well (2.8 miles), a beautiful natural landmark that appears to drain the entire ocean around it.
Take a 3-minute stroll into "The Village" and experience locally owned shops and restaurants, a seasonal farmers market, and fun local events in “downtown” Yachats. Guests can visit Luna Sea Fish House and Ona Restaurant & Lounge for delicious local seafood. Walk to explore tide pools and follow the breathtaking 804 Trail along the coastline. Rent a kayak in town and paddle from the beach up the Yachats River just steps from the house.
Three Minute Video
In the evenings, hang out on the deck and watch seals play in the waves and the fishing boats cruise by along the coastline bringing in tomorrow’s dinner. Enjoy a movie on the 54" flatscreen or open a bottle of wine and watch the sun set over the ocean.
River Bend House is a charming retreat for those who come to play, explore, or simply recuperate in the beauty of the Oregon coast.
$450 / night (Memorial Day weekend - September 30)
(Peak rates apply to all major holidays and Spring Break.)
$350 / night (October - up to Memorial Day weekend)
10.5% local lodging tax
Housekeeping - $200 plus tax
Pet friendly - $50 plus tax - dogs only (2 dog limit) - must be on leash
Maximum occupancy - 8
Maximum Vehicles - 5
Two night minimum - Three night minimum on holidays.
- Living / Dining Room: Open concept, Cable/streaming 54" flat screen smart TV/DVD, Fireplace (first bundle of firewood provided), Vaulted redwood ceiling, and large west and south-facing windows provide expansive ocean view
- Kitchen: Fully equipped with dishwasher, microwave, oven/range, Keurig and automatic drip coffee maker, and ocean view
- Bedroom 1: King bed, Cable/streaming 54" flat screen smart TV, en suite bathroom with large Jacuzzi tub for two, ocean views
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, Cable TV, en suite bathroom with tub/shower
- Loft: 1 Queen and 1 Full bed, en suite bathroom with tub/shower and skylight - Bluetooth treadmill
- Easy access to sandy beach, Yachats River, and tide pools at low tide
- Large river and ocean view deck
- Fenced back yard
- Washer & Dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
- Linens and towels provided
- Paper products provided
River Bend House Photos
Click on a photo to start the slideshow.
To view thumbnails under the main slide photo, click the 9-dot
icon in the top right corner of the slideshow screen.